Wednesday, May 26, 2004

This is my first time...if you know what i mean

Well here i go...about to embark in a blogging adventure. I have been told that i should blog--i don't really know why other people would want to know or read my thoughts, but they are about to find out how crazy i really am. If somehow you are reading this and have no clue who i am, i am sorry that i had to put you through this.

Today was the second day of my internship at Community Christian Church in Naperville, IL. So far things are going well. I really appreciate CCC's philosophy of ministry. I hope that this week/two days will be an indicator of the rest of the semester. That's all for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Mikey!!!!!! Good luck at CCC. I heard that Nick Plassman is a big fat jerk! AHHHHHHHHHHH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey mikey, man I wouldn't tell Nick about this so you can bad mouth him and he would never know. Mixing buisness with personal life!!! But if he does read your blog then bad mouth him on mine

    ReplyDelete