Monday, August 01, 2005

UPDATE

its been a while since i have written, so this is an update on my life. courtney and i have been renting a house in mt vernon for the past few months...this fall she will be attending siuc to pursue a master's degree in couseling. i am currrently working as the associate minister at a church in the area. i may also attend school in the fall, but it would be to get my teacher certification. other than that we have just been hangin out. we finally got the internet last week so i might start blogging again. i guess we'll see. hasta

6 comments:

  1. Dude that is funny I knew Courney was getting her masters. I guess I haven't officially said anything but I am going to TRY to get into Indiana University. It is about 30 minutes away. But I am also going into Counseling, not for a practice though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What church are you working at and what are you doing there? Youth?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am working at a church named "Donoho Prairie Christian Church"...its a small church in the middle of nowhere...and i am the "associate" which means that i do everything, but i don't really do anything at the same time...i am in charge of the musical side of the "contemporary" service though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU have a contemporary service!? I am jealous.

    I'm just so happy to see something besides the weezer post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tyler- We didn't know, or I didn't but Indiana churches=ultra conservative.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our contemporary service (which used to be "karaoke"...I-worship__DVD's) consists of an acoustic guitar and songs that are almost ten years old...it is not really contemporary, but it's "contemporary"

    ReplyDelete