Wednesday, December 07, 2005

My sack just fell off

Once again this blog post is about how much of a sissy that i have become (because some of you have not been convinced yet)...last night my wife and i went to rent a movie--it was her turn so i let her pick--she picked a movie that i was dreading to watch (it is called Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants), but it is one that i very much enjoyed. Not only did the movie make me laugh, but it made me tear up a couple of times. Although it was cheesy and cliche in some places, overall it was a good movie.
I am no longer a man

3 comments:

  1. oh man. I cringe everytime a woman mentions that movie. i'm sorry. that's all i can muster right now. wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey I think most guys dodge those movies because we don't want to cry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. adam-lol!!!!

    i dodge those movies b/c i'd much rather see something with Bruce Willis in it.

    ReplyDelete