Thursday, January 26, 2006

My wife...the genius

For those of you who don't know--my wife is smart.

Actually, my wife is really smart (I like to brag about it, and she doesn't like me to tell anyone for some reason)...anyway a while back I posted that we were eventually moving to Carbondale--well that day has finally come. Last week Courtney found out that she was getting a graduate assistantship (she has a job at the school with some professors and she gets tuition paid for as well as a stipend).

Wednesday, Feb. 1st is the big day that we move--as of right now I will be jobless, so not only will Courtney be a full-time grad student, but she will be my sugar-mama as well.

I really got lucky that she picked me.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:54 AM

    dont sell yourself short dude. you are a darn smart dude as well. cmon, you took all the greek at LCC, you are in a pretty elite group.

    ReplyDelete